For a legally binding imprint please refer to the German version.
1) You can visit our website without telling us who you are.
2) If you use the callback form, we store and process your shared data. Notably, your name and your phone number.
3) We process and use your personal data exclusively for the purpose of handling your inquiry via the contact form, and possibly for a subsequent contract. The specific legal basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit b) DSGVO. We will store your information for the duration of any customer relationship and for the tax and commercial law retention period. We delete your information upon expiry, provided you have not expressed consented to the further use of your information.
4) We do not pass your personal data on to third party without your explicit consent.
In accordance with the data protection law (DSGVO) the responsible for this website is:
Mister Joachim Praceus
Phone number: +49 (0)531-3000-00
Your personal details are provided voluntarily but are nonetheless necessary for the implementation of the contractual relationship.
Our website uses its own cookies for a higher level of user-friendliness. Cookies are data sets that are sent from the web server to the user’s internet browser and saved for future retrieval. We use two types of cookie: Temporary and permanent cookies. Temporary cookies remain stored in the computer during the website consultation and automatically dissolve at the closure of the browser’s session. Personal user data will not be saved by us. Permanent cookies remain stored in the user’s computer after the Website has been abandoned. These cookies safe relevant information, e.g., your personal preferences, usage patterns. The saved cookies can be managed for each website. You can delete previously saved cookies and can deactivate the saving of cookies in your browser. Chrome: click the lock sign next to the website address. Firefox: Click next to the menu bottom, next to the website address. Select ‘Preferences’, select ‘Privacy and security’, proceed by choosing ‘Cookies and Site Data’. Internet explorer / Edge: Select menu, three dots icon on top right corner of the browser, select ‘setting’, select ‘site permissions’, proceed by choosing ‘cookies and site data’.
To improve the quality of the website and to control for its outreach this website uses the plugin Slimstat (wp-slimstat.com) to generate a statistical overview. The data is stored on a European based data base. These key data are collected and evaluated:
– Domain name of the server
– Browser and used version, screen resolution, language
– Operating system of your computer, smartphone or tablets
– IP address (anonymized)
– Date and time of your visit
– Name of the website from which you accessed this website
– Search keywords
– Pages viewed and links clicked
– Time spent on the website
The data is anonymized. The tracking and placement of cookie is deactivated, the option ‘DNT-Header (Do Not Track)’ is activated. The combination of your data and other data sources is not done. The statistics are saved on the data base of the website provider. Statistics older than 90 days are automatically deleted. We reserve the right to check the data retroactively, if there is an indication of illegal usage.
In compliance with the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (DSGVO) and the data protection law you have the following rights concerning your saved data:
In compliance with Art. 15 Abs. 1 DSGVO you have a right, free of charge, to be informed about your stored data. In compliance with Art. 15 Abs. 3 DSGVO you have the right to obtain a copy of your saved data.
In compliance with Art. 16 DSGVO you are entitled to a correction of the personal data processed by us. You are entitled to correct or to complete data, which is wrong or incomplete.
In compliance with 17 DSGVO you are entitled to demand us to delete your personal data which was processed by us.
In compliance with Art. 18 DSGVO you are entitled to demand a restriction of our processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
In accordance with Art. 21 you are entitled to a right of objection concerning the personrelated data processing, under certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise your right please contact email@example.com
Right of appeal to the supervisory authority
In compliance with Art. 77 DSGVO you have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority if you understand our processing of your personal data to defy the German Federal Data Protection Act.